Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2014

A New Beginning

Hello everyone!  I wanted to take a moment and apologize for the inactivity on here over the past year.  Real life quite often takes precedence over any aspect of our "pretend" lives (i.e. blogging, costuming, etc).  However, I am really excited to announce a new journey upon which I have embarked thanks to a good friend of mine:  I am a Featured Blogger for a new Star Wars related pod cast site called The Cantina Cast!!  We are just now getting things started, but I will be publishing a new blog on the site once a month from here on out.  As I do this, the blog here will more than likely take a bigger backseat than it has already.  I will post little things here and there, but I will leave my deeper, more thought-provoking blogs for the Cantina Cast.  I will link to my entries as they are published, so you can keep up with me there if you are interested.  For now, I will leave you with this link to my first blog with The Cantina Cast.

Until next time...May The Force Be With You All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment